Thursday, December 23, 2004

home sweet home

well, i'm back in the U.S. for christmas. it is going to be a very short trip, but am glad to see my family. the jet lag is killing me... what's a girl to do? so, i'm visiting my parents who now live in soddy daisy, tn. yes, the town is called soddy daisy and its just up the road from possum creek (no O in this possum people) the differences are too numerous to list, or i should say i'm not prepared to write that much, but the silence, ahhhhhh the sweet silence. china is an incredibly noisy place and i live in such a big city that i never find myself with a silent moment. i'm enjoying every minute of it along with the delicious food. although, my body isn't used to the richness of the food here so i find myself not able to eat as much as i'd like. probably a good thing, but i only have a week to fit it all in.
ok, this is quite a boring entry, but i was anxious to write the first one. its 2 am and i've just woken up from what my body thinks was a nap, but was meant to be a full nights sleep...
more later, when my body and mind know which way is up.....
peace and cookies to all......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home